There are 1,000's of HIV+ brothers and sisters. All of them need your love and support.
A good hug once in a while helps, too!
Here's some POZ resources you may not be aware of...
- The Neil A. Christie Living Center
- Located in the heart of San Jose, it is a safe, accessible and friendly place for people living with HIV/AIDS and others to meet and learn from each other as well as meet with service providers. Check out their meetings and support services.
- POZ Social Organizations and Events
- Find support and friends in a city near you!
- Regional Social Groups for the HIV+
- Another site providing information on social groups and web sites all over the world for the HIV+! Part of the Hope Foundation web site proving a lot of good information and web links.